January 13, 2023

Thanks a Bunch

Today I have used the Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Thanks a Bunch, along with the Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper, Dandy Designs to make this card to share with you.  I am not sure how often you would send a carrot card but I think it is cute.


This is actually a funky fold card where only the small Pale Papaya layer opens.  It is perfect for just a small thank you note.


Stamps: Thanks a Bunch (SAB)
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Pale Papaya, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Dandy Designs (SAB)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Pale Papaya, Granny Apple Green, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to pick up a couple of prescriptions and then head to my friend's house. We are going to Wisconsin for a stamping weekend.  We have been there several times and have our favorite restaurants we like to go to, so I am looking forward to that as well as a fun weekend of visiting and stamping.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: