January 27, 2023

Ginkgo Branch

Today I have used the Ginkgo Branch stamp set and dies to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that is in my Ginkgo Branch product-based class.


The stamp is one of the DistINKtive types of stamps so the shading is all done for you.  It seems like I have been needing more and more sympathy and thinking of you cards and this is the perfect card for that.


Stamps: Ginkgo Branch
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Granny Apple Green, Basic White
Ink: Granny Apple Green
Accessories:  Ginkgo Branch Dies,  Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

After an early morning grocery run, I am home and ready to craft for a while.  Hanna texted yesterday and wondered if we were going to be home . . . Jake has a youth retreat this weekend and she wondered about her and the kids coming over and we could have a sleepover.  Sounded like the perfect idea to me . . . but I needed to pick up a few things.  We will probably take the kids to Iowa City tomorrow and find something to do before they head home in the afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: