January 11, 2022

Beautifully Happy

Today I have used the Beautifully Happy stamp set to make this card to share with you. This Sale-a-Bration stamp set is one that we received when we went to On Stage in Indianapolis.


I did use the Stamp-a-ratus to make this card . . . however I needed to change the plates four different times. I think the next time I use this stamp set, I might just try to eyeball the inside images and see if that would be any easier.  The Stamp-a-ratus ensured the perfect placement of the inside colors so we shall see which works the best.  After I got the image stamped I thought it need some color to blend in with the darker layer so sponged around the edges.  This is a technique that I forget about sometimes but really does make a difference.


Stamps: Beautifully Happy
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry, Granny Apple Green, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Dandy Designs
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green
Accessories:  Double Oval Punch, Stamparatus, Sponge Daubers, 
Fresh Freesia 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Hopefully, today is a totally free day so that I can get a lot of things finished up!!  My to-do list seems to be getting longer rather than shorter . . . which means need to get busy!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: