January 21, 2023

Seaside Bay

Today I am using the stamp set, Seaside Bay, to make this card to share with you.  This is another one of the cards we made at the demo seven I went to last weekend.


It does not show up very well in the photos but there is a layer of silver foil behind the strip of designer series paper.  I often forget about my Simply Scored tool but I do like the way this card has scoring marks as part of the embellishment.


Stamps: Seaside Bay
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: By The Bay
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Simply Scored, Night of Navy 3/8" Bordered Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I need to get my salad made to take to a demo event I am going to today.  Looking forward to seeing everyone and spending a fun day stamping.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: