January 22, 2023

Rainy Day

Today I have used the stamp set, Rainy Day to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards I took as a swap yesterday and one of the cards everyone stamping with me this week will get to make.


This is a pretty basic layout that I have used many times.  When you change up the focal point and the colors it always looks very different.  Yesterday everyone's turtles look pretty different because your blending and coloring style also makes the turtle look different.


Stamps: Rainy Day
Cardstock: Old Olive, SoSaffron, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Balmy Blue
Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive Combo Pack, Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, 
So Saffron Combo Pack, Poppy Parade Combo Pack,  
Crumb Cake Combo Pack
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies,  Raindrops Embossing Folder, 
Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels,  Balmy Blue/White 1/2" Varigated Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

What a great day yesterday visiting and stamping with friends.  Today I am planning on finishing up everything for Make-It-Monday tomorrow night.  I hope to have everything cut so that I can stuff envelopes during the football games this afternoon and evening.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: