January 17, 2022

Covered in Sunshine 

Today I am sharing one of the cards that we made at the demonstrator event I attended in Wisconsin last weekend.  It uses the Covered in Sunshine stamp set and the FREE Sale-a-Bration paper, Favored Flowers.  This is one of this week's Cards in the Mail. 


While this sentiment works perfectly with the hexagon die, the layout could be used with any shaped sentiment, or you could use any sentiment with the hexagon shape.  I thought the layout of the card was fun and unique.


Stamps: Covered in Sunshine
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Fresh Freesia, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Favored Flowers
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Beautiful Shapes Dies, Pastel Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals


Home again . . . the house was still standing, four ninos fed, no meltdowns, and fun was had by all.  But this Gigi is tired.  I think I will rest today and only do something I can do from my recliner.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: