January 6, 2023

Seaside Bay

Today I have used the new stamp set, Seaside Bay, along with the coordinating designer series paper, By The Bay, to make this card to share with you.


This is a pretty standard card sketch that I have used over and over.  Sometimes I center the main piece of designer series paper and sometimes I offset it as in this card.

For some reason, on the left-hand side of the card, it is showing up as partly white . . . no matter what I do when I take the picture!!  It is all completely Night of Navy with the seashells being a glossy Night of Navy!!


Stamps: Seaside Bay
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: By The Bay
Accessories:  Picture This Dies, Versamark, Basic Embossing Powders, 
Heat Tools, Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a total stay-at-home day!!  Stamping, cross-stitching, and watching my house get cleaned are about all that I did.  Oh . . . and watch a great Hawkeye basketball game!! 

Today I hope to get a jump start on getting things ready for Make-It-Monday and work on a couple of swaps for an event that I am going to next weekend.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: