January 2, 2023

Joyful Flurry

Today I am sharing this snowy card I got as a swap at Onstage in Indianapolis in November.  It is one my friend, Susie, made.


Unfortunately, many of the items used on this card are now sold out, but I still wanted to share it!


Stamps:  Joyful Flurry (SOLD OUT)
 Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Smoky Slate, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Snowflake Vellum (SOLD OUT)
Ink: Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies 
Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Wonderful Snowflakes (SOLD OUT), 
Metallic Mesh 1 1/2" Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


I am certainly glad that we did not see any of these snowflakes while we were in Nashville this year.  We did when we drove through there last year on the way home from Florida!!  Today is going to be a day of rest, football watching, and catching up on things that need to be done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: