January 25, 2023

Ginkgo Branch

Today I have used the Ginkgo Branch stamp set along with the coordinating dies, Ginkgo Branch Dies, to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that my friend, Dawn, brought as her shoebox swap on Saturday.


The vellum overlaying the stamped branches certainly gives it a much softer look.  The splatter made by flicking the marker on the cap is not my forte but I am learning.  I don't think it came out too bad.


Stamps: Ginkgo Branch, Something Fancy
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic Grey, Basic White, Vellum,  
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Ginkgo Branch Dies, Versamark, Basics Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Black Stampin' Write Marker, Elegant Faceted Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

What a good day to stay inside and craft.  The traffic seems to be moving pretty quickly up and down our street, but since school was delayed, it might be slicker than it appears.  I don't need an excuse to stay home but this one is as good as many.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: