January 24, 2023

Beautifully Happy

Today I have used the Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Beautifully Happy, along with the Sale-a-Bration paper, Dandy Designs, to make this card to share with you.  This is a card I received as a swap in Wisconsin and also one that everyone stamping with me this week gets to make.


The first time I used this stamp set I set it up on the Stamparatus.  This time I decided to just eyeball it and try to get it lined up.  I think that was the easiest.  It sure beats changing the plates on the Stamparatus many times.  This is not a color combination that I would normally use . . . in fact I rarely use Mango Melody . . . but the colors work well together.


Stamps: Beautifully Happy
Cardstock: Mango Melody, Mossy Meadow, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Dandy Designs
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Mango Melody
Accessories:  Double Oval Punch, Pastel Adhesive-Backed Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Another day, another doctor's appointment for John.  Hopefully, there will be a little time for stamping before we need to leave!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: