January 20, 2023

Something Fancy

For this card, I have used the Something Fancy stamp set, with the Like An Animal Designer Series Paper.  This is another one of the cards that we made last weekend in Wisconsin.  It was perfect for a Cards in the Mail card.


I was not too sure about the Like An Animal Designer Series Paper, but if you use it in small pieces it is not so overwhelming.  For the ribbon embellishment, I tied a bow and then wrapped the ends around the piece of Smoky Slate cardstock.  (Not to well I might add!)


Stamps: Something Fancy
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Like An Animal
Ink: Basic Gray 
Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate Combo Pack (For the ribbon)
Accessories:  Metal Plate 3D Embossing Folder, White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

After a trip to Iowa City to pick up some prescriptions, I am spending the rest of the day getting some swaps finished up for a demo event I am going to tomorrow.  As I told my friend, Luetta, last night the ideas are in my head. She said at least they are in a safe place . . . but it is time for them to become a reality. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: