January 7, 2023

Dainty Delight

Today I have used the stamp set, Dainty Delight, and the designer series paper, Regency Park, to make this card to share with you.


This 6" X 6" designer series has some very pretty spring patterns in it.  I am always thrilled to work with the flowery springy patterns in January when I am longing for spring.  This is another card sketch that I use frequently.  The Happy labels Pick a Punch is going to make a nice addition for adding sentiments.


Stamps: Dainty Delight
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Petal Pink, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Regency Park
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Happy Labels Pick a Punch, Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an early morning car servicing appointment.  At the time I make these appointments early morning sounds like a good idea . . . till I have to get up and leave in the dark.  After stopping to pick up a few things I need I am headed back home to spend the rest of the day crafting!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: