January 26, 2023

Thanks a Bunch

Today I am sharing another one of the cards that my friend, Susie, provided for a demo event last Saturday.  This is also one of the cards that everyone made that stamped with me this week.


I was not totally sold on the bunny set until I started seeing a lot of cute cards made with it.  So of course I had to have it right away!!  I love how she separated the twine into individual strands and then tied the bow.


This is a fun fold card using the bookbinding fold as well as flip flaps.  I have seen some that use either of these techniques but not together and not opening just this way.  I thought it was pretty cool. 


Stamps:  Thanks a Bunch (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, Basic White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Dandy Designs (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, 
Easter Bunny Punch, Three Twine Combo Pack, 
Iridescent Pastel Gems, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another day at home, another day hoping to get a lot accomplished!!  I have my list made of everything I would like to get done before leaving for our cruise on February 4th.  It is a long list but I think I can get it done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: