January 12, 2023

Sweet Citrus
Today I have used the stamp set, Sweet Citrus, along with the coordinating dies and hybrid embossing folder, to make this card to share with you.  


I am not sure that I would qualify grapefruit as being sweet, but I guess if you put enough sugar on it, it would qualify.  The photopolymer stamp set makes these pieces of fruit very easy to line up.  You just have to be sure that you lay it on the acrylic block correctly.  The first time I tried it my round grapefruit ended up being an oval because I had stretched it when mounting the stamp on the block.  Took me a little while to figure out what I had done wrong!!  LOL


Stamps: Sweet Citrus
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Pale Papaya, Basic White
Ink: Pale Papaya, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green
Accessories:  Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder, 
2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for yet another dental appointment.  At least this one is just my six-month checkup and should be an easy appointment.  Although that is what I thought about the last one and that did not end up being the case.  When I get home I am going to finish up what I need to do for this weekend and then start to pack up my stuff.  I am also hoping to get a head start on getting the next Cards in the Mail packet ready.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: