January 5, 2023

Beautiful Thistle

Today I have used the new stamp set, Beautiful Thistle, and the awesome designer series paper, Fancy Flora, to make this card to share with you.  If you know me at all, you know that this could be my motto!!


This is a great technique for using up small pieces of designer series paper that you might have laying around.  I just make sure I have a square and then cut it diagonally at any angle.  If you have a smaller piece of designer paper you could always layer it on a coordinating piece of colored cardstock.



Stamps: Beautiful Thistle
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Soft Sea Foam, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Fancy Flora
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories: Brushed Brass Butterflies, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's very short eye appointments certainly made up for the long dental appointment from the day before.  John and I both had appointments and I got some lab work done and we were in and out of there and on our way home in an hour!!  That has to be a record!!  Since my eyes were dilated I spent the remainder of the day watching television and listening to music.

Today I hope to get some special Sale-a-Bration things ready for Make-It-Monday on Monday night.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: