January 16, 2023

Dainty Delight

Today I have used the Dainty Delight stamp set along with the Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper to make this card to share with you.


For this card, I took a 4" square and cut it diagonally so I can make two cards from one square.  The second square could be placed like this one or you could put it in the lower right-hand corner.


Stamps: Dainty Delight
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White (inside)
Designer Series Paper: Favored Flowers
Ink: Fresh Flowers
Accessories:  3/8" Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon, 
Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls

 

I left home bright and early this morning to come to Adel and do Gigi duty today.  Hanna and Jake both have to work today and the kids do not have school so I was happy to help out.  So far I have been here less than an hour and we have exhausted our craft for today!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: