January 28, 2023

Ginkgo Branch

Today I have again used the Ginkgo Branch stamp set along with the coordinating dies to make this card to share with you.



Soft Sea Foam is not a color I use often but it is certainly appropriate for a subtle sympathy card.  This card would be super simple to reproduce so that you always had some on hand when you need them.  Sympathy cards are some that I like to have on hand because I can never make one when I need it.


Stamps: Ginkgo Branch
Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Basic White
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Ginkgo Branch Dies, Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


A good night's sleep was had by all . . . some on the floor and some on the couch.  Not sure what are plans are for today, but whatever it is I am sure we will have a good time.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: