December 31, 2022

Framed Florets

Today I have again used the stamp set, Framed Florets, along with the coordinating designer series paper, Fitting Florets, to make this Cards in the Mail card to share with you.


I usually center everything when making cards, but I love the off-center look of this card.  I knew when I saw it on Pinterest that it was a card I wanted to use for the mail cards. The combination of Balmy Blue and Evening Evergreen is not common for me, but it sure does work with this designer series paper.  I had an Opal Round by the sentiment on this card but it must have fallen off before I took the picture and I didn't realize it till writing this.


Stamps: Framed Florets
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Evening Evergreen, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Fitting Florets
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes, Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

We spent the day yesterday looking around Nashville.  You can hardly go two steps without seeing other Hawk fans!!  We went to my first Hawkeye Huddle and as you can see it was packed.  The second floor where we were was just as packed as the ground floor!!


We also found the place owned by a former Hawkeye that was sort of a gathering spot for Hawk fans.




The weather looks like it is going to cooperate for the game . . . I think they have taken the rain out of the forecast so let's hope for a Hawkeye win!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: