December 22, 2022

Let's Celebrate

Today I have used one of the embossing folders in the Let's Celebrate package along with the designer series paper, Celebrate Everything, to make this card to share with you.


It is very rare that I have a card with no actual stamping on it, but I saw this card on Pinterest and thought it was unique and worthy of a Cards in the Mail card.  The embossed Happy Birthday shows up quite well so no other sentiment is needed.



Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Polished Pink
Designer Series Paper: Celebrate Everything
Accessories: Let's Celebrate Embossing Folders, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Baking, listening to Christmas music, laundry, and relaxing are on the agenda for today.  I am ready to stay home and watch it snow outside!!  Snug under my warm blanket!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: