December 29, 2022

Go To Greetings

Today I have used more of the beautiful Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper with the Go To Greetings stamp set.


What awesome pattern-mixing opportunities there are with this paper pack!!  I'm not very good at mixing patterns but this pack makes it pretty foolproof!!  The Glittered Organdy Ribbon adds just the right amount of sparkle for a note card!!


Stamps: Go To Greetings
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Fitting Florets
Ink: Night of Navy, 
Accessories:  Tailor Made Tag Dies, White 3/8"  Glittered OrgandyRibbon, Opal Rounds, 
Stampin; Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door and heading to Illinois to pick up my brother and then we are off to Nashville!!  It would be great if the Hawks win . . . or at least play well . . . but it will be a good time either way!  I may or may not post depending on time and connectivity!  Go Hawks!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: