December 10, 2022

Inspired Thoughts

Today I have used the stamp set from the Annual Idea Book and catalog, Inspired Thoughts, to make this card to share with you.  It seems like I am needing more and more get well and thinking of you cards these days!!




This layout is a great way to use up a lot of your smaller designer series paper scraps.  here I have used the same pattern, but you could also mix and match them.  A little texture, some embellishment, and a sentiment, and you are ready to go.  With different colors and papers, you would never know it is the same layout!!


Stamps: Inspired Thoughts
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb cake, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper:  Abigail Rose
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, 
Opal Rounds, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am off to meet my Friend, Luetta, for a morning of errand running, and lunch out somewhere.  it is back to stamping this afternoon.  Yesterday, I spent the entire day doing bookworm . . . but the good news is that it is done!!  I am ready to do something more fun in the stamping world!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: