December 2, 2022

 Peace to You

Today I have a piece of framed art to share with you using the Peace To You stamp set.  I saw this on a site I follow, Stamp With Peggy.  She is one of the Stampin' Sisters, whose stamp events I attend with a friend in Wisconsin and Illinois.  I love their projects and knew I had to try to make one of these for myself.  Mine is a little smaller than hers, but it fits the frame I could find.


This is a pretty easy project if you use the Stamparatus to get a good dark image with Night of Navy ink.  After stamping your image it is pretty much layering cardstock.  There are tiny battery-operated fairy lights attached to the middle white layer and then covered with the Night of Navy layer.  They just peek out enough to illuminate the scene.  Now I just need to find a place in my house to display it.


Stamps: Peace To You
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White, Silver Foil
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Stamparatus, Stampin Dimensionals

The tree is up, the stockings are hung by the chimney with care, and I was nestled in my bed quite early last night!!  I have a few more things to finish up today as far as decorating the kitchen, but yesterday can be considered a success.  I was amazed at how much easier it was to get stuff up from the basement with two good knees.  I know I say that a lot but it never ceases to amaze me!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: