December 8, 2022

Joyful Flurry

Today I have used the stamp set, Joyful Flurry, to make this card to share with you.  It is one of the cards in the Christmas Cards in the Mail packet and one I found on Pinterest.  


The hardest part of making this card was trying to decide which of the beautiful designer series papers to use for the ornament.  I finally decided on this one because I loved the gold tones in the paper and I had a lot of the gold cording from the Simply Elegant Trim package.


Stamps: Joyful Flurry
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Lights Aglow (Sold Out)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Wonderful Snowflakes (Sold Out),
Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing Folder, Simply Elegant Trim, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Busy, Busy, Busy is what today is going to be.  This morning I am delivering some card orders, heading to Washington to run some errands, meeting some friends for lunch, and then coming home to get ready for someone to come and stamp their Nativity frame.  I am hoping to watch the Hawks play basketball this evening if I can keep my eyes open!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: