December 21, 2022

Limited Edition

Today I have used the Annual Idea Book and Catalog stamp set, Limted Edition, to make this card to share with you.


The Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch is an overlooked tool in the catalog.  It is the perfect size for many of our sentiments and much easier to use than than dies.  I thought that the punched piece looked a little stark by itself so decided to sponge around the edges and liked it much better.


Stamps: Limited Edition
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Polished Pink, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Fitting Florets
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch, 
Polished Pink 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Late post today . . . .I made one last run to Iowa City to get everything I need for when the kids come this weekend.  The main thing I needed was the shrimp platters . . . .I decided to take advantage of the natural freezer that will be outside for the next few days!!   I am home now and ready to hunker down and bake and relax for a few days!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: