December 15, 2022

Framed Florets

Today I have again used the Framed  Florets stamp set to make this card to share with you. This time I have paired it with some of the blue tone papers in the Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper package.


This week in the Cards in the Mail packets I was featuring three products . . . two of which I used on this card . . . the Layering Circles Dies and the Stylish Shapes Dies.  They are perfect for the largest birthday sentiment in the Framed Florets stamp set.   


Stamps: Framed Florets
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Fitting Florets
Ink: Starry Sky
Accessories:  Layering Circles Shapes, Stylish Shapes Dies, 
Balmy Blue & White 3/8" Double Stitched Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a total day of rest . . . some bug decided to bother me so I am taking the day to do nothing but rest.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: