December 1, 2022

Celebrrations With Tags

Today I have used the stamp set, Celebrations With Tags, as well as the coordinating dies, Celebrtations Tag Dies to make this card to share with you.


The Stamparatus is a must when making this card!!  I stamped the mittens several times to get a deep rich red color, and the Stamparatus ensured that I was always stamping in the same place.  If you don't have one you really should get one!!


Stamps: Celebrate With Tags
Cardstock: Real Red, Pool Party, Garden Green, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sweetest Christmas
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Accessories:  Celebrations Tag Dies, Stamparatus, Red Rhinestones Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


We survived yesterday's doctor appointments although it was a very long day!!  We grabbed supper on the way home and I spent the rest of the evening sitting in my recliner cross-stitching!!  Today is decorating day and I hope to get my Christmas tree up as well as the rest of the decorations.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: