December 4, 2022

Flowers of Friendship

Today I have used the Flowers of Friendship stamp set, along with the hostess designer series paper, Design a Daydream, to make this card to share with you.


This is a fun fold card that opens from the middle.  It is super simple, especially when you have a busy designer series paper pattern because it does all of the work.  Add some embellishments and you are done.


Stamps:  Flowers of Friendship, Forever Fern
 Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Design a daydream
Ink:  Old Olive, Memento Black
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Iridescent Rhinestones,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's trip to Adel was great.  I got more items checked off my Christmas shopping list, I got to see Adrian play basketball and score a basket, and I was out and about in the hustle and bustle.  I got home way later than I had intended, but totally worth it!!  Today will bring cardstock cutting for Cards in the Mail and some Christmas cards!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: