December 6, 2022

Brightest Glow

Today I have used a sentiment stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog, Brightest Glow, to make this card to share with you.  It is one of the cards in  Christmas Cards in the Mail this week.


This fun fold card features embossing with the pine needles from the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder set, the Double Oval Punch, and the Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper.  A few more steps than a usual Cards in the Mail card, but definitely worth it.


Stamps: Brightest Glow
Cardstock: RealRed, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Celebrate Everything
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Wintry Embossing Folders, 
Double Oval Punch, Opal Rounds,
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am not sure where yesterday went, but it sure went fast.  I started cutting cardstock for two in-the-mail classes this week and forgot all about posting a card.  The good news is that I got all of the cardstock cut and the packets are ready to go!!

Today I am hoping to get my kitchen counter cleaned off from my cutting flurry, do a little more stamping, and attend a middle school holiday concert this evening.  It's a good day to have a good day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: