December 20, 2022

Charming Sentiments

Today I have used the stamp set from the annual catalog, Charming Sentiments, to make this thank you card to share with you.


The layered scalloped circles are the perfect place for your sentiment and this card could be used for just about anything with a change out of the sentiment.


This is a fun fold card that opens from both the top and the bottom revealing the space for your message.



Stamps: Charming Sentiments
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hues of Happiness
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Polished Pink 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The majority of yesterday morning was spent in the dentist's chair getting a tooth prepped for an eventual crown.  The only good thing about it was that it allowed me access to the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.  This meant that I could take my annual thank-you gift to the staff in SICU.  I have done this every year since John spent so much time there seventeen years ago.  I used to take it up on Christmas Eve day, but since COVID, I take it whenever I have access to the hospital.  I know the staff is not at all the same . . . or at least most of it . . . but they provided such excellent care not only for John but the rest of the family, taking time away from their own families during the holiday season, and I like to acknowledge and thank them for that.  The present staff does the same!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: