December 14, 2022

Cup Of Tea

Today I have used a sentiment from the Cup Of Tea stamp set and the beautiful designer series paper, Fitting Florets to make this Cards in the Mail fun fold card to share with you.


I think if I had to choose one of the patterns in this package of paper this would be my favorite!!  I have never really paired two dark colors like Night of Navy and Evening Evergreen but this combination really works!!!  This looks like Basic Black in the photo but believe me it is Night of Navy!!


This is a fun fold card with a small space for your message.  Sometimes that is okay . . . especially if you want to just let someone know you are thinking of them.


Stamps: Cup of Tea
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Fitting Florets
Ink:  Night of Navy
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, 
Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, Festive Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today will bring stamping and then a fun dinner out with friends tonight.  I am hoping to get a good start or maybe even finish my own Christmas cards today!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: