December 24, 2022

Merriest Moments

Today I have used the stamp set, Merriest Moments, and the now sold-out Designer Series Paper, Lights Aglow, to make this card to share with you.


I had several strips of designer series paper left laying on my stamping table and decided they should not go to waste!!  A little ribbon and a little bling, and the rest is history!!




Stamps: Merriest Moments
Cardstock:  Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Lights Aglow (Sold Out)
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes, Gold Adhesive Baked Swirls (Sold Out), 
Gold 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals



Four presents left to wrap, crab puffs, and pickle wraps are all that is left on my to-do list!!  It is amazing what all you can get done when you stay home!  I will admit though, I am ready for the wind to stop blowing!!!!  I do need to venture out to my car to get the shrimp trays so they can start to thaw!!  As cold as it has been they may thaw out by next Christmas!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: