December 12, 2022

Framed Florets

Today I have used the Framed Florets stamp set again along with the coordinating Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper to make this card to share with you.


The Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper is absolutely gorgeous and available only while supplies last so if you don't have yours you should get some right away!!  For this card, I just picked two that I thought went together to mix and match the patterns.  This sentiment from the stamp set is really going to get a workout because I love what is says and also the size and the font.  I know I have used it a lot already and anticipate using it even more this spring.


Stamps: Framed Florets
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Fitting Florets
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, 
2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds, 
Stampin' Dimensionals
Yesterday was a full day filled with stamping and getting together with friends.  Today brings an eye appointment for me so I know there will be no stamping going on today.  Chances are when I get home I will close my eyes and nap until the dilation wears off!!  I would hate to see how I stamped with my eyes dilated!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: