December 28, 2022

Go-To Greetings

Today I have used the Go-To Greetings set to make this birthday card to share with you.  It truly is a Go-To stamp set as it has five different sentiments in three different fonts and sizes . . . you are sure to find one that will work for your card.



With some strategic cutting, you can get eight cards from one sheet of this designer series paper.  The flowered pattern is super pretty and the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder coordinates nicely!    Any small gem would work for embellishment on this card . . . I just happened to have the Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots sitting in front of me so used them.


Stamps: Go To Greetings
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Rustic Harvest
Ink: Merry Merlot
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, 
Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I spent a fun day yesterday shopping with a friend, while she found some dresses for special occasions she has coming up.  It was good to be out and about since I had actually not left the house in a week!!  That is quite unusual for me unless I am sick, but with the weather and Christmas, that is just the way it worked out.  Today I have big plans to go to Washington to get some new windshield wiper blades in anticipation of my rainy trip to Nashville tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: