December 3, 2022

Celebrate With Tags

Today I have used the stamp set, Celebrate with Tags, along with the coordinating dies, Celebration Tag Dies to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that I made a while back with my friend, Christy.


Who wouldn't want to receive such a bright colorful birthday card!!  The Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper has some of the most colorful paper I have seen in a while.  I absolutely love it and will be sorry to see it go at the end of the month.  The Vellum circle underneath the balloons definitely helps the balloons to stand out.  Before adding this they seemed to get lost in the polka-dot paper.


Stamps: Celebrate With Tags
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, 
Granny Apple Green, Basic White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Celebrate Everything
Ink: Pacific Point, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Celebrations Tags Dies, Decorative Circle Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to head to Adel again.  Adrian has a basketball game this afternoon that I want to go see, so Hanna and I decided to spend some time Christmas shopping in some of the small boutiques in her area before and after the game.  I love being close enough to do things like this!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: