Another Perfect Day

After Christmas I started making cards for my class for various occasions.  I have decided some of them  must like the idea of card making because one of the girls gave me this first card for my birthday.  I think she did an excellent job!!



This second card is another card we made at our stamping meeting several weeks ago.  I just love the saying in this card...it is in Vintage Verses, which is a Sale-a-Bration set you can get for free with a $50 purchase. 

Stamps:  Vintage Verses,  Madison Avenue
Cardstock:  Midnight Muse. Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake, Whisper White,  Sycamore Street DSP
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch,  Crepe Filter Paper, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Square Punch, 3/16" Corner Punch


Don't you just love winter in Iowa!!  Is it going to snow or isn't it?  We have a two hour late start today because of the country roads.  I am REALLY hoping that this was winter's last hurrah!!

Have a great day!

No comments: