Spoil Yourself


Today has been a great birthday.  I guess you could say I spoiled myself today, by getting a manicure and pedicure, and then being taken out for supper by my daughter and son-in-law.  
Stamps:  Bring on the Cake
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pool Party Core'di'nation  Card Stock, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink:  Pool Party
Accessories:  Honeycomb Embossing Folder,  Big Shot,  Stampin' Sanding System,
 Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack,  Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch,
Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

I am certainly hoping that this next storm system track further south and misses us all together.  Besides not wanting to miss anymore school, I hate to see everybody traveling to Des Moines for the Mid-Prairie Girls' Basketball game on less than clear roads.

Have a great day!

No comments: