Birthday Party/Name Banners

Today is starting off much better than yesterday...I have heat and warm water....what more could I ask for.

Today I am helping a former student celebrate her birthday by stamping name banners with them at her birthday party.  It should be tons of fun.....all of these girls are very crafty and I enjoy working with all of them.

The supplies we are using on this project are for the most part retired...but you could make these name banners with any stamps....flowers, sports themed, school colors....the ideas are endless.  The one product that is NOT retired in this project is the Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die and the Big Shot.








This afternoon will be spent planning and cutting projects for my SU Bowl party at Godfather's Pizza tomorrow afternoon from 1-3.  Stop by and make some projects and check out all of the cool Sale-a-Bration products.