Bandaids Work Wonders!!

It is amazing how many bandaids I can go through in a week at school...not as many with fourth graders, but still a significant amount.  I bet if they had a glimmer heart on them, the consumption would go up rapidly.

This is one of the cards I received in the swap last month, when I met with other demonstrators.






Stamps:  Patterned Occasions
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango,
Champagne, Glimmer Paper, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink:  Island Indigo
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big, Shot, 1 " Square Punch, 2 3/8" Scallope circle Punch,  1 3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch

After an unplanned three day weekend, I am ready to get back to school and sail through to the end of the year. No more snow days......do you hear me weather?  Move the latest storm further south, please!!

Have a great day!

No comments: