Many Candles

The car is once again packed and ready to go for stamp class tonight.  There is another large group coming tonight to stock up on their birthday cards for the year.  This is one of the cards everyone will be making. When I first saw the "Best of Birthdays" set, I wasn't too sure I liked it, but it is growing on me the more I work with it.
Stamps:  Best of Birthdays
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil delight, Whisper White,
Old Olive, Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon, Various Markers
Accessories:  Chevron Embossing Folder, Big Shot,  2 1/2" Circle Punch,
 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 3/8" Melon Mambo Striped Organdy Ribbon

As soon as I am finished posting this I am off to school.  I am the captain of one of our Live Healthy Iowa teams and made the commitment to walk every morning.  Thirty-three times around our gym equals one mile, so I have been trying to do that before the kids get there.  Other than getting dizzy because we have such a small gym and I feel like I am walking in circles it has been going pretty well.

Have a great day and don't blow away!

No comments: