Beautiful Swallowtail

I love this butterfly!!  There are so many cool things you can do with this stamp. I am trying so many techniques that I haven't done for a long time.
Stamps:  Swallowtail, En Francais, Perfect Punches
Cardstock:  Rose Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Versamark, Basic Black, Basic Gray
Accessories:  Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aquapainter,
Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Large Oval Punch

This is one of the cards that the ladies will  be making at stamp club tonight.  I hope they all like it.

Today will be an exciting day at school.  My fourth graders get to be role models and help the second grade with square dancing.  They are such an awesome class.  I can't say enough good things about them and how easy they are making my last year of teaching.  

We are also having our Valentine's Party.  My valentines are all addresses and ready to be delivered to the student's envelope pouches. 
 
Add in a Spanish class and before you know it, the day is over!!

I hope all of you have a great Valentine's Day!!

No comments: