Congratulations, Starfish

The kids were so excited to get their cards yesterday through our school post office.....the first thing they asked was what am I going to make for them next week!! 
 
Today's card is another one some of them received for "Bubbling Up" on our reading incentive board.  Our room is starfish themed and they get so many points for each book they read.  As they gain points they "bubble up" from the bottom of the ocean to the top.  Those that gained a level last Friday received this card.  I think I better have plenty on hand....because they are all working to get one of these now!!


Stamps:  Sassy Salutations, By The Seashore
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink:  Island Indigo
Accessories:  1 3/4" Circe Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch

I love when I can combine my two passions....teaching and stamping.  I am also going to be stamping at the Wellman Library with a group of children and their mother's on Saturday as we make Valentine cards.

Have a great day!

No comments: