My Thank You for 35 Wonderful Years



It is official!  The school board accepted my early separation papers last night at the school board meeting.   This is the card I gave to the school board members with a note inside, because I knew I wouldn't be able to talk without getting emotional.  
Stamps:  Perfectly Perserved,  Perfectly Penned
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Accessories:  Cannery Set Framelit Dies, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder,
Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

I didn't realize this till I was typing up the supply list, but I used two sets that begin with Perfectly. While in 35 years there have been ups and downs, perfect seems to sum up the overall years.  Mid-Prairie has been the perfect place to teach, raise a family, and be a member of the community.

Have a great day!

No comments: