Smarty Pants

Did I have my work cut out for me or not last night!!! Every single one of my students improved on their standardized math test they took yesterday morning....and not by a little but some of them by huge amounts!!!   Yesterday, I posted the card the girls would get if they improved on their test and today we have the card the boys will get.  I had 21 cards to make last night.....but it was well worth it.  They were so pleased with themselves and so was I!!!

Stamps:  Patterned Occasions
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo
Accessories:  Sycamore Street Button and Ribbon Pack, Large Oval Punch, Decorative label Punch

Tonight promises to be another quiet night!!  I have some other things I would like to get made tonight and will be posting in a couple of days.  

Have a great day!!

No comments: