Oh, Hello

"Do you have a dime in your pocket?"  my mom always asked as I was leaving the house when I was a child.  I guess if I had a dime I would always be safe because I was only a phone call away from help.  

It has been ages since I have even seen a pay phone anywhere.....I guess that is why they call this stamp set "Feeling Sentimental".  

This is another one of the guy cards we did last night at stamp class.  I know I got the idea from someplace else, but I couldn't tell you where. Also, the "Hello" is really much crisper than what the photo show.  Sorry!


Stamps:  Feeling Sentimental, Oh, Hello
Cardstock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon, Real Red Marker
Accessories:  1" Square Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Do you have plans for the big snow??  I am hoping that it fizzles out before it gets here.  I heard from a semi reliable source (my brother) that we are supposed to get a LOT of snow.......hope he is wrong again!!!

Have a great day!

No comments: