Feeling Sentimental

This stamp set, like so many others, didn't really catch my eye.  It wasn't till I started working it that I really began to like it.  The name of the stamp set is very apt...feeling Sentimental.  I can't help but think of my dad when I look at this...he could do a lot of things....but riding a bike was not one of them!!!

Stamps:  Vintage Verses, Feeling Sentimental
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso

I am glad that we are half way through this week....it has been a busy one.  So busy in fact, that I couldn't even have my stamping class in Wellman this week.  Too many other meetings going on!!  I am hoping after I get home tonight that I have the energy to come up with the projects for tomorrow night's stamp club!!

Have a great day!

No comments: