Swallowtail

We had a great time at stamp class last night and I got to meet some new friends.  I think they enjoyed themselves and I hope to see them at future stamp classes.  This beautiful butterfly is one of the cards we made last night.  It looks difficult to make, but is really very easy.  You get the color on the butterfly stamp by first inking it up with the Sahara Sand ink and then by drumming the markers all over it to add color.


Stamps:  Swallowtail, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Elegant Eggplant, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Summer Starfruit , and Elegant Eggplant Markers
Accessories:  Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch

I need to get some valentines in the mail today. I have plenty made, it is just a matter of getting them addresses and sent out!!

Have a great day!


No comments: