Perfect Day

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day.  I think I got enough chocolate yesterday to last me until Valentine's Day next year!!!  The fourth graders really know how to plan for a party.

We had stamp club early last night so people could get home to spend the night with their loved ones.  I was amazed at the number of people eating at Godfather's last night.  It was very busy.  We were hoping the men in the tuxedoes would sing for us, but I think they were probably worn out from all of the singing telegrams and roses they delivered yesterday.  Wished I would have had my camera!!

This is another one of the cards we made at stamp class last Monday.
Stamps:  Vintage Verses
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Tea For Two DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Victoria Crochet Trim. 5/8" Flower Trim, Stampin Sponges

Have a great day!!

No comments: