March 11, 2023

Framed Occasions

Today I have a card made with the Framed Occasions stamp set and the Layering Circles Dies,  This was a card I received as a swap last weekend in Illinois and made by my friend I went with.  It is also one of the Cards in the Mail for this week.


This sentiment works for many occasions and this is a layout that I have used many times.  It is always amazing to me how different they look depending on the colors used and the designer series paper.  You can also change it up by changing the shape of the sentiment piece.  A good all-purpose layout!!


Stamps: Framed Occasions
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Pale Papaya, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Design a Daydream
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Pale Papaya 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, 
Elegant Faceted Gems, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to meet my son-in-law, Jason, in Kalona and he is going to help me bring my new cabinet home.  I am sure I will spend the rest of the day organizing it and deciding exactly what I want to put in it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: