March 24, 2023

Beautiful Thistle

Today I am sharing an awesome card that I saw on my friend, Susie's, site.  It was so striking I knew I had to make one of these for Make-It-Monday.


The Naturally Gilded Specialty Designer Series Paper is an On-Line Exclusive and actually looks like this.


You get two sheets of each . . . one copper, one silver, and one gold.  For this card, I took one of the copper patterned sheets and just rubbed my Memento Black Ink Pad over it.  It sure does make the copper pop out.  It was an awesome idea that Susie had!!




Stamps: Beautiful Thistle
Cardstock: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen Basic White, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Naturally Gilded
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Basics 3D Embossing Folders (Cross Hatch Pattern), 
Versamark, Metallics Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, 
Bough Punch, Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My doctor's appointment went well yesterday and everything is still headed in the right direction.  I got clearance to drive so drove around Wellman a little bit.  I am hoping to meet some friends for lunch today before physical therapy.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: