March 30, 2023

Beautiful Thistle

Today I am using the On-Line Exclusive product, Naturally Gilded Designer Series Paper, to make this card to share with you.  This paper is so beautiful that you really don't need to do much else to make a fantastic card.


The foil sheets can be a little tricky to stamp on as the stamp has a tendency to slide just a little bit.  I think this has to be one of my favorite sentiments of all time (I know I say that a LOT!).  It is the only stamp I have used in this set!!  I have cut just two small strips of Copper Foil to put on either side of the designer series paper.  You don't use nearly as much foil that way!!


Stamps: Beautiful Thistle
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Naturally Gulded
Accessories:  Something Fancy Dies, Versamark, 
Basics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today brings another round of appointments for both John and me at the eye clinic.  It is later in the afternoon so I am hoping to get a little stamping done around the appointments and delivering some stamp orders.  We shall see.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: